Annotation Conf. Call 2018-03-27
Jump to navigation Jump to search
GOC Meeting, NYU, New York, NY, May 12-14th
- Reminder to register, and reserve your hotel room before April 6th if staying at the Shelburne NYC
20th Anniversary GO Meeting, Montreal, CA
- Dates set for Oct 17-20
Updates on Projects
- Review RCA evidence code - Please can the groups listed below review their RCA annotations and decide if they'd still like to keep them and if RCA is still the appropriate evidence code?
- Thank you to everyone who has reviewed their existing RCA annotations.
- Many RCA annotations were removed, but some groups are keeping annotations from papers that use methodology consistent with the definition of RCA.
- Since these annotations come from papers, the originally proposed one-year restriction does not make sense and will not be an annotation rule.
- Please send Kimberly PMIDs for papers that were kept for use as examples in our evidence code documentation.
- That said, periodic annotation review is always a good idea.
- Remaining groups will be contacted individually.
Annotating High Throughput Experiments
- Proposal for curating extracellular matrix proteins from proteomics experiments
- Review reference guidelines for GAF, GPAD
- We are putting together a survey on annotation practices across the GOC
- Should be ready very soon
- Would like results before the GOC meeting in NY
- Next call tomorrow, Wednesday, March 28th at 11:00am EDT (see Google calendar)
Protein Complexes Working Group
- Next call on Monday, April 23rd at 1:10pm EDT (see Google calendar)
- On call: