April 2015 GOC Teleconference Agenda and Logistics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Call runs April 1, from 11am to 12:30pm EDT
- Call-in information / screen sharing: We will use Bluejeans teleconferencing software for audio and video and WILL NOT use the GO conference line. We will use Bluejeans for screen sharing also. If attendees have a question they should post it on the chat window and they will answered in order.
- Link for the Bluejeans meeting: https://bluejeans.com/626682538
Introduction (11:00 - 11:05) (GO PI's)
Discussion of priorities for calendar year 2015 (11:05 - 11:30) (GO PI's)
Talk by Paul Pavlidis, UBC (11:30 - 12:05)
The use of GO in data analysis: can we raise the bar?
Other agenda items (12:05 - 12:30)
- Update on AmiGO/GO website Behave testing framework (Mary/Seth/Chris)
- Annotating complexes as objects, producing a separate GAF for complexes, educating users about these annotations
- Training curators on LEGO
Please sign up so we know who can attend.
|Rama Balakrishnan||Stanford University, SGD|
|David Hill||Jackson Labs, MGI|
|Kimberly||Cal Tech, Wormbase|
|Moni Munoz-Torres||Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, BBOP|
|Seth Carbon||Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, BBOP|
|Chris Mungall||Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, BBOP|
|Tanya Berardini||Phoenix Bioinformatics, TAIR|
|Eva Huala||Phoenix Bioinformatics, TAIR|
|Pascale Gaudet||GOC / neXtProt|
|Birgit Meldal||IntAct / Complex Portal|