Kara Dolinski, Pascale Gaudet, Rachel, Jane, David Hill, Rama, Chris, Mike C, Judy, Suzi, Paul Sternberg, Paul Thomas
- Updating annotation documentation: Rama. Talking to Amelia about final touches (tabs on pages); text is good to go.
- ECO proposal:
- Pascale mentioned that other curators were interested in knowing about the new ECO proposal.
- Put the proposal (and all the comments so far) together, get some specific use cases.
- Have a conf.call with Michele to come consensus and to further flesh out/finalize
- After it is more polished, suggest to Michele that she perhaps send proposal to GO Friends, biocurator mailing list.
- Protein binding:
- At the GOC meeting we discussed taking the data from these interaction databases to incorporate these data into GO, and vice-versa. Since the GOC, BioGRID has been working with WormBase and ZFin on leveraging their GO protein binding annotations to add these as interactions into BioGRID/IMEX. Kara and Harold will discuss what to do for MGI. Chris will explore the data flow in the other direction (BioGRID/IMEX -> GO). Binding Workflow Proposal In general, we need to think about whether/how we want to remain in the protein binding/interaction annotation business.
- Evidence summation:
- Rama started a wiki page with some notes
Again, not sure where it fits in terms of priority. Seems like ECO needs to be in place first. We have a WG assembled from Bar Harbor and start discussing this regularly. (Rama will add a link to Alex's page). For the WG task list: pilot study on richer annotation, three different use cases.
Discussed pilot study for tree annotation. To do this correctly, we should add at least a couple more tree annotators and do a wider range, ~20 hrs for two weeks, plan to do this for the first two weeks in December.
- Ruth emailed to request some ontology development meetings - Judy will forward email
- GOCHE completion - in time for grant? Paper probably be finished in time for renewal in Jan 2011, implementation some time later.
- BP x BP cross-products implemented
- AmiGO 1.8 out soon
- OBO-Edit 2.1 - addresses outstanding bugs. There will be another maintenance release - 2.2 - before freeze. See Time Line page for details.
- Have money for 3 one-year positions - Berkeley position filled, two still available at Stanford.