Jump to navigation Jump to search
GO Managers call 19 July 2006
According to my notes, the next call isn't until the 16th.
Minutes from GO Manager's conference call July 19 (David)
- 1. Review previous Action Items
- A. Rex will will send out discussion document for reference genomes strategy to reference genomes group. (done)
- B. Midori will send the draft of the ontology development group's priorities. (done)
- C. We will make an announcement for the new OBO format. (in progress)
- D. Finalize the cross product with cell type by the Advisory Board meeting. (in progress)
- E. Midori and David will go through a requirements list for a new tracker. (in progress)
- F. We will put a staff calendar on the Wiki. (in progress)
- G. Rex will contact worm to see if someone will attend the anatomy meeting (Raymond Lee is signed up)
New Action Items:
- 1) Jane will document the is_a complete.
- 2) David will send out Jim Hu's wiki address
- 3) We will work to split annotation camp into computational and literature-based
- 4) Will we start using the InterPro and HMM data as RCA evidence codes?
- 5) Eurie is starting the next newsletter
- a. Annotation camp summary
- b. A Publication review that uses GO
- c. A report on the neurodevelopment meeting
Next call August 16; 8am CA, 10am Chicago, 11am BH, 4pm UK