Participants: Midori, Jane, Pascale, Jen, David, Judy, Jane, Chris
- Everyone: add items to the next GOC meeting agenda: Cambridge_GO_Consortium_Meeting
- David, Chris: organize the xp webex. (There has been a great tutorial by David OS at the Buffalo Ontology meeting)
- Jane: email Amelia to put xp documentation (for GO users): ongoing
Action items from previous calls
- Midori: Send has_part announcement - DONE
- David: email Chris to organize xp webex - DONE
- Jane: review existing xp wiki pages; find or generate "biologist-friendly" page
- Jane: email Amelia to put xp documentation (for GO users) on her to-do list
- Midori: Send cross-product announcement after tutorial done
- Jennifer would be interested to take a poster about the recent CNS term improvements to this symposium to show the users what is available:
The symposium is in Cambridge and is either free or £100, depending on whether we count as a Cambridge University affiliated institute. Would there be any objections to this?
- Meeting: Midori reminds us registration is open
- Tanya and David went on the the Developmental biology meeting to edit the meeting- but there was no internet access so they could not do it on the fly. The will be adding ~50-100 new terms (this is an estimate).