Jump to navigation Jump to search
OBO-Edit Working Group Meeting: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 8:30am PDT
Conference call numbers:
US: 1 866 953 9688
UK: 0808 238 6001
Agenda/Chair: Nomi Harris
Attendees: Nomi, Heiko, Ramona [the UK had a bank holiday]
Bug and Feature Trackers
Fixed or newly added since last meeting
- Cycle Check doesn't work
- New cycle check method finds (possibly mixed-relationship) cycles by checking for objects that are descendants of one of their own children.
- The check works whether or not you have the reasoner on, but it doesn't find cycles that involve implied links found by the reasoner.
- The new cycle check is set by default to run on save and on manual verification; other times (e.g., on reasoner change) can be added by the user via the Verification Manager configuration panel.
- Name redundancy check not working in Text Editor
- It was checking for name redundancy when called with no arg (i.e., invoked from Verification Manager; check all terms) but not when called on a specific term (i.e., from Text Editor).
Currently working on
- is_Obsolete not recognized in verification check
- Different warnings from Verification Manager and Text Editor
- Released OBO-Edit 2.2 on May 24 (I was going to call it 2.1.1 but decided that was too confusing)
- Passes the usual unit tests
- Mike Cherry tested it in the pipeline and said it seemed fine
- Several OEWG members said that it works for them
- Next bugs/features to focus on?
- Bugs sorted in descending order by priority
- Feature requests sorted in descending order by priority
- Could use re-prioritization