Ontology meeting 2021-03-15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Group members: Pascale, Karen, Harold, Raymond, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul, Eric
- New Rheas: Pascale & Harold propose NOT to wait for the Rhea to be public to add it to a GO term. Too much waiting and going back. We need to close tickets.
- Obsoletions: For terms with no annotations, no mappings, no xrefs, not in subsets: announce + obsolete immediately. We can always restore the term in the unlikely event that there is an objection
New relationships after using equivalent Rhea reaction
Jim generated a ttl file.
- Created Logical definition
- Plan: going forward, creating new terms:
- add Rhea description in textual definition
- bring EC mapping from Rhea
- pull EC name automatically
- retrospectively ??''
- Next step:
- check if those logical definitions cause problems in inferences
- Jim to check if some subsumptions are missing
id ranges file
- do we need "The Original Set (OS) of GO terms"
- do we need both the text and owl files?
merge GO:0019539 siderophore biosynthetic process from hydroxamic acid
see the number of siderophores here: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7946/e6339f9fbb60b054747ee4d706e53958b980.pdf?_ga=2.67985041.1432405903.1614609213-563084161.1614609213
- Documentation: Guidelines_for_'database_cross_references'_and_'definition_database_cross_references'#Adding_cross-reference_types