Difference between revisions of "Outreach"
(Created page with " =Old working groups related to Outreach= MUST REVIEW THESE PAGES The purpose of the User Advocacy group is to establish lines of communication between the scientific co...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:47, 13 December 2018
MUST REVIEW THESE PAGES
The purpose of the User Advocacy group is to establish lines of communication between the scientific community and the GO Consortium. The goal is to ensure that the GOC does not become insular and remains receptive to the needs of the scientific community. In addition, open lines of communication will increase the awareness and usefulness of GO in the scientific community.
This purpose includes:
- ensuring that changes in the GO are publicized and communicated to the community
- acting as a broker between the community and the GOC so that the GOC does not become insular
- providing user support for the products produced by GO
- providing documentation for the products produced by GO.
This group will ensure that GO remains useful, relevant, and accessible to the scientific community. This figure outlines this group's aims and organisation.
Old pages to review
- GO News Digest
- newsletter - discontinued as of Oct 2008. See news feed.
- News pages
- News group
- Annotation_Outreach_group Monthly Reports