Procedure for filling Genome-Specific spreadsheets (Retired)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Copy and paste the latest month's list of genes onto your genome specific spreadsheet. The
Master list is found here: Reference Genome Target Genes. Links to individual spreadsheets are found in a worksheet of the above document.
- Use YOGY, or another tool to find the putative ortholog for each gene.
- Enter the unique ID referring to the gene in your MOD
* if there is more than one ortholog, create a new line for each. * if there is no ortholog, enter 'no ortholog' and the date the assessment was made
- Curate the gene 'comprehensively'. When you are satisfied that the annotations reflect the gene's known function, biological role and cellular component, enter the 'date comprehensively annotated'
- You can add a column with notes at the end (very right) of the spreadsheet