Reference Genome Annotation Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The first Reference Genome annotation Meeting will be held (tentatively) September 26-27, 2007 in Princeton, NJ, right after the GO consortium and GO advisors meeting.
Strategies to identify orthologs
- Procedures different databases are using can be found on the Orthology discussion page
- Standardize procedure for identification across MODs
- Which model organisms are available in which databases, e.g. Dicty is not in Treefam
How to prioritize disease genes
How to assess the progress made towards curation of reference genome genes; strategies for improvement
Review of progress toward database and tool development
- Chris, Sohel and Mary are developing a web-based tool that will replace the currant Google spreadsheet
- Demonstration of the tool (link to a page with the tool coming soon)
- Curator input for further development